Sunday, October 15, 2006
*COMMENT LINE: 206-333-1648*
EXPO EXPOS FACTO WEEK
*** DIRECT LINK TO SHOW ***
Many stories have already been told about the 2006 Podcast and Portable Media Expo ... it was in late September, after all ... many say that train has left the station ... but my hangover has just now left me, so it's time to review:
1) My wife, Olga, the publicity machine
2) Meeting cool people
3) My panel discussion
4) Two orders of room service buttermilk pancakes that I didn't have to pay for.
5) The Parties
1) My wife taking heat from Jason Calacanis
2) Leo LaPorte's keynote
3) The unfortunately still too impenetrable podcast bubble.
I hung a shingle out in Second Life ... if you're avatar-enabled, teleport to my Digital Slob Memorial by clicking on the link here or at digitalslob.com.
Also, digitalslobpod is now a proud member of the Aloha Podcast Network, Fresh Media Works, The Podcast Pickle and blubrry.
Write a review for digitalslobpod on iTunes.
“Online Meetings Made Easy with GoToMeeting Try it Free for 45 days use Promo Code Podcast”
- Digital Slob
- In the midst of a successful, albeit difficult to Google, 12-year professional career as a newsroom manager for a slew of daily newspapers, Curt decided it was time to siphon back some of the creative spotlight, and "wow" readers with his deft improvisational typing. "Digital Slob" debuted in 2002.
Digital Slob twitters
- ► 2007 (24)
- ▼ October (6)