*COMMENT LINE: 206-333-1648*
BACK TO THE FUTURE AGAIN WEEK
*** DIRECT LINK TO SHOW ***
Segment One: Breaking news from the DigitalSlobPod Mostly True News (DSPMTN) newsdesk:
* How will the Rocketboom implosion affect global warming?
* How many millions of dollars in Venture Capital does it take for Podshow to get an html proofreader?
* Is the space shuttle auditioning for Simon Cowell?
Segment Two: Time traveling to the 2018 Consumer Electronics show:
* FingerRibbon 2.0
* Clone Army Credit Counseling
Podsafe Music from the motherland: ozonoviy sloy, "Russian Morning After Party."
Segment Three: Podzinger Minute
The View, irritable bowel syndrome, Star Jones, gastric bypass, Michael Jackson, Family Guy, Karl Rove, Ask a Ninja, SWIFT, David Beckham, Al Roker, Rosie O'Donnel, France, hybrid, World Cup, Britney Spears, Portugal, Superman, Podshow Plus, premature ejaculation, Pirates of the Caribbean, Rocketboom, Rocketbubble, feathered hair, flag burning, Nicole Kidman, SNL, Brandon Routh, blueberry, Davey Jones Locker, metrosexual, Colbert Report.
Russian lyric translations courtesy of Olga ;-)
Digitalslobpod is still in the Cast Wars at PodcastPickle.com
I hung a shingle out in Second Life ... if you're avatar-enabled, teleport to my Digital Slob Memorial by clicking on the link here or at digitalslob.com.
Also, digitalslobpod is now a proud member of the Aloha Podcast Network, Fresh Media Works and blubrry.
- Digital Slob
- In the midst of a successful, albeit difficult to Google, 12-year professional career as a newsroom manager for a slew of daily newspapers, Curt decided it was time to siphon back some of the creative spotlight, and "wow" readers with his deft improvisational typing. "Digital Slob" debuted in 2002.
Digital Slob twitters
- ► 2007 (24)
- ▼ July (4)