Friday, February 10, 2006

digitalslobpod.cotolochronicles



DIRECT LINK TO SHOW

Sorry for skipping a week ... making up for it by hijacking the "Cotolo Chronicles," veteran jack-of-all-media Frank Cotolo's live 2-hour weekly Internet radio show, which features me for the last 90 minutes.

I know, I know, but he gives everyone persmission to do this with the first words out of his mouth every week — so put your lawyers back in their holsters.

We talk about everything from the future of podcasting and live radio shows to Tom Selleck's sexuality and how much Hawaii marks up Macaroni and Cheese.

Meanwhile, my wife and I both celebrate our birthdays this week (she's 28, I'm 38) ... she's so pretty everyone thinks she married me for my money ... it really sucks when the one thing people think you've got going for you, you also DON'T HAVE!

Having a party tonight ... maybe we'll post some pictures if I can crop any of them into PG-13 dimensions.

Aloha,
Curt

Digital Slob
iTunes link
vote here

No comments:

About Me

My photo
In the midst of a successful, albeit difficult to Google, 12-year professional career as a newsroom manager for a slew of daily newspapers, Curt decided it was time to siphon back some of the creative spotlight, and "wow" readers with his deft improvisational typing. "Digital Slob" debuted in 2002.

Digital Slob twitters